From: Dirk Eddelbuettel (edd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 09:47:45

On 8 October 2007 at 22:06, Brian Granger wrote:
| Also seeing this problem on Fedora Core 5. Any resolution yet?

No, none. With the exact same configuration (encoded in the Debian package
build 'recipe' for the package), I get

-- on Debian: 'unable to open osc pt2pt' verbosity but a working Open MPI setup

-- on Ubuntu: no verbosity, but Open MPI hangs

Very puzzling. I have rebuilt many other Debian packages on my Ubuntu
systems and yet to see any divergence or regression in behaviour.

Needless to say, I'd like to get this work, but I do not know what to try next.

Dirk

| Brian
|
| On 10/6/07, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
| >
| > On 6 October 2007 at 09:36, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > | |
> [...]
| > | |
| > | Uh-oh. Doesn't sound good.
| > |
| > |
| > | edd_at_ron:~> ldd /usr/lib/openmpi/mca_osc_pt2pt.so
| > | libnsl.so.1 => /lib/i686/cmov/libnsl.so.1 (0xb7f9a000)
| > | libutil.so.1 => /lib/i686/cmov/libutil.so.1 (0xb7f96000)
| > | libm.so.6 => /lib/i686/cmov/libm.so.6 (0xb7f70000)
| > | libpthread.so.0 => /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0 (0xb7f59000)
| > | libc.so.6 => /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6 (0xb7e11000)
| > | /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x80000000)
| > |