From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 02:08:43

On Oct 7, 2007, at 12:53 AM, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | Not that I can tell. What else could I test? The build-logs
> don't reveal
> | anything fishy -- all pt2pt occurrences look fine. The build itself
> | proceeded fine (and this was the Debian package build I then uplod)
>
> Two more observations:
> -- the message does not appear on my Ubuntu system
> -- but it appears on Hao's Debian machine which does not use the
> Debian package
>
> Could this be some dynamic loading issue? How can we go about
> solving this?

I'm disconnected from the network for the moment and can't test a
tarball build myself (i.e., I don't have ready access to a
distribution tarball), but I think that we disable showing dlopen
errors for optimized/tarball builds. Try running with this MCA
parameter:

   mpriun --mca mca_component_show_load_errors 1 ...

Cisco Systems