From: Dirk Eddelbuettel (edd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 22:48:16

Hi all,

With the (Debian package of the) current 1.2.4 release, I am seeing a lot of

  mca: base: component_find: unable to open osc pt2pt: file not found (ignored)

that I'd like to suppress.

For these Debian packages, we added a (commented-out by default) entry to
suppress the Infiniband noise when no Infiniband hardware is to be found. I
would like to suppress this 'osc pt2pt' message too.

But all attempts at guestimating parameters for
  /etc/openmpi/openmpi-mca-params.conf
based on what
  ompi_info all all
shows failed. Could someone help me along?

Many thanks, Dirk