From: Amit Kumar Saha (amitsaha.in_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-02 01:28:43

On 10/1/07, Si Hammond <simon.hammond_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Can you make sure that orted is in the PATH variable for each machine?
> You can do this by adding it to /etc/bash.bashrc or an appropriate file?

what i find bizarre is that I used Open MPI 1.2.3 to install on all my
4 machines. whereas, 'orted' is installed in /usr/local/bin on all the
other 3 machines, the 4th machine which is giving me trouble has got
it installed in '/usr/bin' . Yes, 'orted' is accessible from a ssh
login as well.

Regards,
Amit

--