From: jody (jody.xha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 15:35:49

Now that the PATHs seem to be set correctly for
ssh i don't know what the problem could be.

Is the error message still the same on as in the first mail?
Did you do the envorpnment/sshd_config on both machines?
What shell are you using?

On other test you could make is to start your application
with the --prefix option:

$mpirun -np 2 --prefix /opt/openmpi -H sun,saturn ./main

(assuming your Open MPI installation lies in /opt/openmpi
on both machines)

Jody