From: Åke Sandgren (ake.sandgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 09:35:17

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 09:09 -0400, Tim Prins wrote:
> Hi Ake,
> Looking at the svn logs it looks like you reported the problems with
> these checks quite a while ago and we fixed them (in r13773
>, but we never moved
> them to the 1.2 branch.

Yes, it's the same. Since i never saw it in the source i tried once more
with some more explanations just in case :-)

> I will ask for this to be moved to the 1.2 branch.

> However, the changes made for ompi_config_pthreads.m4 are different than
> you are suggesting now. Is this changeset good enough, or are there
> other changes you think should be made?

The ones i sent today are slightly more correct. There where 2 missing
LIBS="$orig_LIBS" in the failure cases.

If you compare the resulting file after patching you will see the
difference. They are in the "Can not find working threads configuration"

Internet: ake_at_[hidden]   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126
Mobile: +46 70 7716134 WWW: