From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 09:09:26

Hi Ake,

Looking at the svn logs it looks like you reported the problems with
these checks quite a while ago and we fixed them (in r13773
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/13773), but we never moved
them to the 1.2 branch.

I will ask for this to be moved to the 1.2 branch.

However, the changes made for ompi_config_pthreads.m4 are different than
you are suggesting now. Is this changeset good enough, or are there
other changes you think should be made?

Thanks,

Tim