From: Robert Latham (robl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-14 14:51:02

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 02:31:51PM -0400, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Ok. Maybe we'll just make a hard-coded string somewhere "ROMIO from
> MPICH2 vABC, on AA/BB/CCCC" or somesuch. That'll at least give some
> indication of what version you've got.

That sort-of reminds me: ROMIO (well, all of MPICH2) is going to move
to SVN "one of these days". Once we've done that, you'll be able to
sync up with both MPICH2 releases and our development branch. I think
it wouldn't be a problem for us to tag ROMIO whenever you sync up with
it.

==rob

--
Rob Latham