From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 16:23:27

On Sep 13, 2007, at 4:17 PM, Richard.Friedman_at_[hidden] wrote:

> As more people start chiming in wanting to help with OpenMPI
> documentation (a good thing!), maybe we should think about starting
> forum or separate email list just for this discussion.
> At least, initially to get the ball rolling.
>
> Do we have the capability of creating a new mail list at open-mpi.org?

Yes, we can create whatever we want/need. I asked Indiana University
offline and they are quite amenable to adding hosting for whatever a
docs sub-group would want/need (see http://www.open-mpi.org/community/
lists/users/2007/09/4002.php).

What name/address do we want? docs_at_[hidden]? (or suggest an
alternative)

Cisco Systems