From: Jeff Pummill (jpummil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 15:52:45

Jeff,

Count us in at the UofA. My initial impressions of Open MPI are very
good and I would be open to contributing to this effort as time allows.

Thanks!

Jeff F. Pummill
Senior Linux Cluster Administrator
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
(479) 575 - 4590
http://hpc.uark.edu

"A supercomputer is a device for turning compute-bound
problems into I/O-bound problems." -Seymour Cray