From: Richard.Friedman_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-09-11 17:46:21

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I'm working with the MPI team at Sun and
I was wondering if there was already a team within the OpenMPI community
thinking about developing a doc set for OpenMPI. Such doc communities
exist for the other open source communities I've worked with, such as
OpenSolaris.org and netbeans.org.

Sounds like the answer to the question is no, or, not yet.

So, maybe we need to start one.

_____
Richard Friedman
Sun Microsystems