From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-11 13:15:54

Open MPI adheres to the MPI standard (www.mpi-forum.org), but as for
specific docs for the Open MPI software package itself, the best we
have at the community level is the README and man pages in the
tarball and the web site FAQ (www.open-mpi.org/faq/).

Sun is actually considering contributing back a bunch of
documentation; you might want to poke around internally and see what
action is going on there.

On Sep 7, 2007, at 4:39 PM, Richard Friedman wrote:

> Is anyone thinking about OpenMPI documentation?
>
> (I'm new to this alias, so apologies if this discussion is already
> happening)
>
> It seems (at least to me) that there is no single definitive and
> "certified" OpenMPI specification currently.
>
> Is any work being done on this? (I'm thinking of something like the
> OpenMP specs (http://openmp.org))
>

> <rchrd.vcf>

Cisco Systems