From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-03 14:50:25

you are probably using the wrong data type. MPI_2DOUBLE_COMPLEX is like
a structure of two 'double complex' data types for MPI_MINLOC/MAXLOC
operations in MPI_Reduce/Allreduce.

You should try MPI_DOUBLE_COMPLEX. Resp, if this still doesn't work,
compare the size of your complex data type from complex.h (e.g. using
the sizeof operator) and the size of the MPI_DOUBLE_COMPLEX data type
(e.g. using MPI_Type_size). If they don't match you probably need to use
MPI_COMPLEX.