From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 13:25:53

I take it you are running in an rsh/ssh environment (as opposed to a managed
environment like SLURM)?

I'm afraid that you have to tell us -all- of the nodes that will be utilized
in your job at the beginning (i.e., to mpirun). This requirement is planned
to be relaxed in a later version, but that won't be out for some time.

At the moment, there is no workaround.

Ralph