From: Jelena Pjesivac-Grbovic (pjesa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-27 20:41:00

Hello,

which version are you using? This is an old code.
The trunk version has new code which does not use any MPI_* functions.

Thanks,
Jelena

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Prasun Ratn wrote:

> Is there a reason why ompi_coll_tuned_alltoall_intra_bruck calls
> MPI_Type_* functions and not PMPI_Type_* ? My code traces MPI
> calls and I would rather not trace calls made by openmpi itself.
>
> -Prasun

Jelena Pjesivac-Grbovic, Pjesa
Graduate Research Assistant
Innovative Computing Laboratory
Computer Science Department, UTK
Claxton Complex 350
(865) 974 - 6722
(865) 974 - 6321
jpjesiva_at_[hidden]
"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that
  people understand the solution."
                                       -- Charles Kettering