From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-24 08:10:41

On Aug 23, 2007, at 11:27 PM, Jeff Pummill wrote:

> Nope, no error messages during the execution. Plus, there were no
> errors
> when I built Open MPI, so I guess I am good.

FWIW, you should also get *much* higher latencies and *much* lower
bandwidths if you're not using the IB network. Running a simple
benchmark like NetPIPE should make the behavior fairly obvious.

Oh, and please don't find any bugs in the MVAPI BTL. We really don't
want to have to back and fix them -- we haven't done any work in that
BTL in years (literally!). :-)

Cisco Systems