From: Jeff Pummill (jpummil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-23 21:27:13

I have successfully compiled Open MPI 1.2.3 against Intel 8.1 compiler
suite and old (3 years) mvapi stack using the following configure:

configure --prefix=/nfsutil/openmpi-1.2.3
--with-mvapi=/usr/local/topspin/ CC=icc CXX=icpc F77=ifort FC=ifort

Do I need to assign any particular flags to the command line submission
to ensure that it is using the IB network instead of the TCP? Or
possibly disable the Gig-E with ^tcp to see if it still runs successfully?

I just want to be sure that Open MPI is actually USING the IB network
and mvapi.

Thanks!

Jeff Pummill