From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-21 13:46:50

Hello,

There are a few things you need to do to build Open MPI with
Checkpoint/Restart support. By default Open MPI is configured without
checkpoint/restart support.
1) Make sure you have BLCR successfully installed and loaded on your
system(s)
2) configure Open MPI with the "--with-ft=cr" option, which enables
checkpoint/restart fault tolerance
  Note: you may also have to specify the install directory of BLCR
with the "--with-blcr=/path/to/blcr"
3) make and make install

The resultant build will have support for checkpoint/restart and the
tools (e.g., ompi-checkpoint, ompi-restart) will become available.

Looking at the documentation it doesn't seem to include these steps.
I'll fix that later today, and post and updated file to the wiki.
Sorry about that. :(

Hope this helps,
Josh