From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 12:16:57

We have a user who uses the sepran1206 package. It works for him on
lam, mpich2 and OMPI up to problem sizes i see in the debugger (ddt)
that both rank 0 and rank 1 call PMPI_SEND()
Is PMPI_SEND the same as MPI_SEND?

also why would it work with lam and mpich2 ?

If we up the btl_sm_eager_limit it works, (obviously due to the
blocking nature of both calling MPI_SEND)
but I am confused as to why lam works and ompi does not.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]
(734)936-1985