From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 16:05:45

Hi Marcus,

Your expectation sounds very reasonable to me. I have filed a bug in our bug
tracker (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1124), and you will
receive emails as it is updated.

Unfortunately, this is in a part of the code which has not been touched for a
long time, and is in somewhat of disrepair. So it might take a while to fix
it.

Thanks,

Tim