From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 08:14:32

Open MPI figures out that peers are homogeneous automatically;
there's no need for a LAM-like -O option to mpirun.

FWIW: recent versions of LAM (7.1 and beyond? I don't remember when
the feature was introduced offhand) automatically figure out when
you're in a homogeneous environment and skip all the byte-swapping
stuff. Using the -O option doesn't hurt, but it shouldn't be necessary.

On Aug 7, 2007, at 5:47 AM, Geoffroy PIGNOT wrote:

> Does openmpi mpirun command have the equivalent option "-O" as lam
> (homogeneous universe)
> I would like avoid automatic byteswap in heterogeneous execution
> environment
> Thanks in advance
>
> Geoffroy
> <geoffroy.pignot.vcf>