From: Sven Stork (stork_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 09:58:27

Dear all,

while hunting for memory leaks I found the google performance tools quite
useful. The included memory manager has the feature for checking for memory
leak. Unlike other tools you can use this feature without any recompilation
and still get some nice call graph locating the memory allocation root (see
attachment). As it might also be interesting for other people I wanted to
mention it. Here the link to the homepage :

http://goog-perftools.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
  Sven