From: Adams, Samuel D Contr AFRL/HEDR (Samuel.Adams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 16:06:56

I reran the configure script with the --with-tm flag this time. Thanks
for the info. It was working before for clients with ssh properly
configured (i.e. my account only). But now it is working without having
to use ssh for all accounts (i.e. biologist and physicists users).

Sam Adams
General Dynamics Information Technology
Phone: 210.536.5945