From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 11:56:14

Juan,

I have to check to see what's wrong there. We build Open MPI with
full support for data transfer up to sizeof(size_t) bytes. so you
case should be covered. However, there are some known problems with
the MPI interface for data larger than sizeof(int). As an example the
_count field in the MPI_Status structure will be truncated ...

   Thanks,
     george.