From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-25 20:43:04

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> I'm still awaiting access to the Intel 10 compilers to try to
> reproduce this problem myself. Sorry for the delay...

What do you need for this to happen? The intel packages? I can give you
access to a machine if you wan't to try it out.

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://radio.ist.utl.pt