From: SLIM H.A. (h.a.slim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-23 14:15:29

Dear Pak Lui

I can delete the (sge) job with qdel -f such that it disappears from the
job list but the application processes keep running, including the
shepherds. I have to kill them with -15

For some reason the kill -15 does not reach mpirun. (We use such a
parameter to mpirun on our myrinet mx nodes with mpich, that's why I
asked).

Just to confirm, there is no configure directive specific to gridengine
when building openmpi?

Thanks

henk