From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-19 11:56:56

I gather you are running under TM since you have a PBS_NODEFILE? If so, in
1.2 we setup to read that file directly - you cannot specify it on the
command line.

We will fix this in 1.3 so you can do both, but for now - under TM - you
have to leave that "-machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE" off of the command line.

Hope that helps
Ralph