From: Michael Edwards (miedward_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 13:27:11

If you are having difficulty getting openmpi set up yourself, you
might look into OSCAR or Rocks, they make setting up your cluster much
easier and include various mpi packages as well as other utilities for
reducing your management overhead.

I can help you (off list) get set up with OSCAR if you like, and there
are very helpful mailing lists for both projects.