From: Brian Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-16 10:54:22

Jody -

I usually update the ROMIO package before each major release (1.0,
1.1, 1.2, etc.) and then only within a major release series when a
bug is found that requires an update. This seems to be one of those
times ;). Just to make sure we're all on the same page, which
version of Open MPI are you currently using? I've filed a bug report
(you'll get an e-mail about it) about updating ROMIO for the 1.2
series. I'm not sure if it will make 1.2.4, but it could.

Thanks,

Brian