From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 16:42:35

The INTFACE is for the namespace interface in order to allow the
Fortran code to call a C function. So it should be dependent on the
compiler. Btw, for some reasons I was quite sure we generate all 4
versions of the Fortran interface ... If this is true is doesn't
really mater what you have in the INTFACE.

The option Jeff is refering to is the TRANSCOMM define. It allow
BLACS to know how to convert between Fortran and C handlers. For Open
MPI this should be set to -DUseMpi2.

   Thanks,
     george.