From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 10:52:03

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Whoa -- if you are failing here, something is definitely wrong: this
> is failing when accessing stack memory!
> Are you able to compile/run other trivial and non-trivial C++
> applications using your Intel compiler installation?

Please ignore my last reply. Has I said previously I can compile and use
LAM MPI with my intel compiler instalation. I believe that LAM uses C++
inside no?

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero