From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 05:51:13

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Whoa -- if you are failing here, something is definitely wrong: this
> is failing when accessing stack memory!
>
> Are you able to compile/run other trivial and non-trivial C++
> applications using your Intel compiler installation?

I don't have trivial or non-trivial C++ apps to compile in this machine...
Do you wan't to suggest some? (hello_world works...)

  greets,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://radio.ist.utl.pt