From: Scott Atchley (atchley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 15:31:06

On Jul 10, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Tim Prins wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 July 2007 03:11:45 pm Scott Atchley wrote:
>> On Jul 10, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Scott Atchley wrote:
>>> Tim, starting with the recently released 1.2.1, it is the default.
>>
>> To clarify, MX_RCACHE=1 is the default.
>
> It would be good for the default to be something where there is no
> warning
> printed (i.e. 0 or 2). I see the warning on the current trunk.
>
> Tim

After further discussion in-house, the warning can be avoided if -
lmyriexpress is included when linking the app (i.e. if it is in mpicc
when linking).

Another clarification, the regache does work with several replacement
malloc libraries. If the user application overloads mmap(), munmap()
and sbrk(), then it may or may not work. In this case, the user
should use MX_RCACHE=0.

Scott