From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-05 12:32:04

There is another piece of information that can be useful in order to
figure out what's wrong. If you can execute the ompi_info directly in
gdb, run it until it segfault and then send us the output of "where"
and "shared" (both are gdb commands). This will give us access to the
exact location of the segfault, and the list of all shared libraries
that get loaded by the application.

   Thanks,
     george.