From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-05 12:19:20

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Yoinks -- that's not good.
>
> I suspect that our included memory manager is borking things up
> (Brian: can you comment?). Can you try configuring OMPI --without-
> memory-manager?

Yes. It compiles and links OK (execution of mpif90).

Trying to run (mpirun -np <p> <exec>) gives segmentation fault.

Ompi_info gives output and then segfaults. ompi_info --all segfaults
immediatly.

Added ompi_info log (without --all)
Added strace ompi_info --all log
Added strace mpirun log

  greets,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://radio.ist.utl.pt