From: Ricardo Reis (rreis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-04 12:52:55

> From: Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>
>
> Can you be a bit more specific than "it dies"? Are you talking about
> mpif90/mpif77, or your app?

Sorry, tuspid me. When executing mpif90 or mpif77 I have a segfault and it
doesn't compile. I've tried both with or without input (i.e., giving it
something to compile or just executing it expecting to see the normal "no
files given" kind of message). The intel suite compiled openmpi without
problems.

Going through the posting guidelines:

5005.0 $ ompi_info --all
Segmentation fault

(added an strace of this execution in attach).
(also added config.log e make.log)

I have compiled lam 7.1.3 with this set of compilers and have no problem
at all.

  thanks,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://radio.ist.utl.pt