From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-01 07:03:40

I unfortunately do not have access to an Absoft compiler to test this
with; it looks like GNU Libtool is getting the wrong arguments to
pass to the f95 compiler to build a shared library.

A quick workaround for this issue would be to disable the MPI F90
bindings with the --disable-mpi-f90 switch to configure.

Could you try the Open MPI nightly trunk tarball and see if it works
there? We use a different version of Libtool to make those tarballs.

On Jun 30, 2007, at 2:09 AM, Yip, Elizabeth L wrote:

> The attachment shows my problems when I tried to compile openmpi
> 1.2.3 with absoft 95
> (Absoft 64-bit Fortran 95 9.0 with Service Pack 1). I have similar
> problems with version 1.2.1, but
> no problem with version 1.2.1.
>
> Elizabeth Yip
> <ompi_absoft.tar.gz>