From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-26 02:44:21

Henry:
Contrary to what stated below about your suggestion as to activate the
compilers, I have traced back from my notes that I run both iccvars.sh and
ifortvars.sh at the time I installed the compilers (which was preceded by the
conversion of intel's rpm to deb by the way of alien). I did that investigation
to realize why the compilation of openmpi seems to be OK according to the test
they suggest.

regards
francesco pietra