From: Don Kerr (Don.Kerr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 09:56:08

Victor,

Obviously there are many variables involved with getting the best
performance out of a machine and understanding the 2 environments you
are comparing would be necessary as well as the job. I would not be able
to get my hands on another E10K for validation or projecting possible
gains myself. If your university is looking to expand maybe gettting a
sales engineer involved for a proper analysis and proposal would be of
interest.

I am curious what benchmark you are using to compare the two platforms
though.

-DON