From: victor marian (vctrmarian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 09:18:09

Hi Don,

Seeing your mail, I suppose you are working at Sun. We

have a Sun 10000 Server at our university, and my
program runs almost as fast on 16 UltraSparc2
processors as on a pentium D.The program is perfectly
scallable. I am a little bit dissapointed. Our Sparc
II are at 400MHz, and the Pentium D at 2.8GHz. I could
expect that the pentium is 4 time faster, but not 16
times.
I wonder how a Sparc IV would perform.

                                     Victor