From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 09:12:38

On Jun 11, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Cupp, Matthew R wrote:

> Ah ha! I didn't know that option was available as I didn't see it in
> the documentation or in ./configure --help.

FWIW, the GNU Autoconf application creates configure scripts that
automatically accept "without" and "disable" versions of all of its
"with" and "enable" options as negation operators. This is not Open
MPI-specific functionality.

> I just ended up rebuilding and installing torque to my /opt/torque
> share. Thank you for your help with this.

This will likely be best; Open MPI will use the native Torque
launching mechanisms for running MPI applications, which has a number
of advantages for system monitoring and control.

Cisco Systems