From: Jeff Pummill (jpummil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 13:35:28

Hey Victor!

I just ran the old classic cpi.c just to verify that OpenMPI was
working. Now I need to grab some actual benchmarking code. I may try
the NAS Parallel Benchmarks from here...

http://www.nas.nasa.gov/Resources/Software/npb.html

They were pretty easy to build and run under mpich. I can't imagine it'd
be any different on OpenMPI.

Jeff F. Pummill