From: victor marian (vctrmarian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 13:26:02

  I can't turn it off right now to look in BIOS (the
computer is not at home), but I think the Pentium D
which is dual-core doesn't support hyper-threading.
  The program I made relies on an MPI library (it is
not a benchmarking program). I think you are right,
maibe I should run a benchmarking program first to see
what happens. If you have a benchmarking program I
would gladly test it.
   What is the best way to debug OpenMPI programs?
Until now I ran prism which is part of the
SunClusterTools.

                                      Victor

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?