From: victor marian (vctrmarian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 12:09:40

The problem is that my executable file runs on the
Pentium D in 80 seconds on two cores and in 25 seconds
on one core.
And on another Sun SMP machine with 20 processors it
runs perfectly (the problem is perfectly scallable).

          Victor Marian
      Laboratory of Machine Elements and Tribology
      University Politehnica of Bucharest
      Romania

http://sims.yahoo.com/