From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 11:50:49

It means that your OMPI was compiled to support uDAPL (a type of
infinibad network) but that your computer does not have such a card
installed. Because you dont it will fall back to ethernet. But
because you are just running on a single machine. You will use the
fastest form of communication using shared memory. so you can ignore
that message. Unless in the future you add a uDAPL powered network
and you still get that message then you need to worry.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]
(734)936-1985