From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 16:40:38

A fix for this problem is now available on the trunk. Please use any
revision after 14963 and your problem will vanish [I hope!]. There
are now some additional parameters which allow you to select which
Myrinet network you want to use in the case there are several
available (--mca btl_mx_if_include and --mca btl_mx_if_exclude). Even
multi-rails should now work over MX.

   george.