From: Brian Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 15:15:01

Or tell Open MPI not to build torque support, which can be done at
configure time with the --without-tm option.

Open MPI tries to build support for whatever it finds in the default
search paths, plus whatever things you specify the location of. Most
of the time, this is what the user wants. In this case, however,
it's not what you wanted so you'll have to add the --without-tm option.

Hope this helps,

Brian