From: Cupp, Matthew R (cuppm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 14:06:14

Yes. But the /opt/torque directory is just the source, not the actual
installed directory. The actual installed directory on the head node is
the default location of /usr/lib/something. And that is not accessable
by every node.

But should it matter if it's not accessable if I don't specify
--with-tm? I was wondering if ./configure detects torque has been
installed, and then builds the associated components under the
assumption that it's available.

Matt

Matt Cupp
Battelle Memorial Institute