From: Rob (spamrefuse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-12 20:44:30

Hi,

One more question with respect to running OpenMPI on my AlphaServers
and other PCs in my lab.

Version 1.2.1 fails to build on the AlphaServers, but miraculously the
nightly snapshot openmpi-1.3a1r14639 works fine. Now, I need to have
OpenMPI set up on a production cluster, but openmpi-1.3XXX is under
active development.....
What is recommended to use in this case for my cluster system?
I would prefer that the appropriate fix also be applied to 1.2.x series,
so that I can rely on the a stable version ?

Thanks,
Rob.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.