From: Rob (spamrefuse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 11:27:55

Brian Barrett wrote on 2007-05-01 10:58:45 :

> Can you send the information requested here:
> That should help us figure out what happened.

Thank you for the quick response. The output files together are over
100 kB, so I can't send them as attachment to this mailinglist.
Please take them from here:

I have two Alpha systems with each having four 1GHz processors,
10 GB ram and SCSI disks; yes, I know Alpha is prehistoric hardware....
However, with a working version of mpi, I could still use these machines
at a fairly reasonable speed.
So if the patch is small, I'd like to fix the problem with the 1.2.1 release
of openmpi on my system.

Also, I happily want to help with testing patches so that openmpi also is
going to work for Alpha systems. But keep in mind that I'm not an MPI

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.